(1) Pattern Development –Using specialized waxes or other refractory materials, an original pattern is created for the components that are to be generated.
(2) Mold / Shell– The pattern is used to create a master mold (or die) that includes a gating system to allow molten metal to be poured into the pattern elements. The mold is usually made by coating the wax (or other material) pattern with a ceramic or metal shell and then melting out the original pattern, leaving a durable shell.
(3) Pouring – Molten metal is poured through the gating system into the mold, and then into the mold, and then allowed to cool and solidify.
(4) Removal – Once metal has cooled, the mold can be broken and the gating segments removed.
(5) Finishing – The casting is finished to product specifications using a number of methods including heat treatment, grinding, polishing, or sandblasting.
At Styro Metal Parts we can supply any kind of alloy investment cast component.
Capacity of Casting : 1 lb to 450 lb single piece
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel ( CF 8 , CF 8M )
- Stainless Steel Low Carbon
- High Ni Cr Steel
- Any Ferrous grade as per customers requirement & Specification
- Pump & Valve Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Food Processing Industries
- Pipe fittings & Fasteners Industries
- General Engineering Industries